Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm Baaaack.

So, I had Indy in November. Then I ran the Icebreaker Indoor in Milwaukee in January. Now I'm getting ready for New York City next week. I've noticed this damn blog writing (whether anyone reads it or not) keeps me muuuuuucho more accountable. Logging runs, posting times, writing up good and bad runs, etc. really helped me. I'm not an organized person, or a particularly disciplined person all the time. I don't keep track of numbers well or speed or anything really related to my running. And my list of reasons for not running can be long: sleep, work, directing a musical, holidays, travel, food, hockey, books, weather . . basically everything can be an excuse for not running. But, I still manage to run with some regularity. Since November I've managed 2 1/2 marathons and I'm about run a third. I'd like to be more consistent though. I'd like to cross-train more. I'd like to keep some kind of a record of runs, times, etc. Sooooo . . here I am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment